Thursday 25 September 2014

Optimist Yachting Maths



Monday: an easy 10 because there was no wind to sail too


Tuesday: Another 10 since there was still no wind.


Wednesday:  7 Since I went out by myself and kept tipping almost over since I couldn’t balance the boat out. and I got tangled in the mainsheet! Its was really scary

Thursday: Really windy and our yacht so this would be an 8  since I was a bit frightened Ezra’s crazy driving on the rudder!


Friday would be a 9 since it was really fun and cold capsizing. The swimming was the only hardest thing for me since the boat was too full to have 3 people in so we could only have one person.

1 comment:

  1. I like your line graph, Ben. You also give good reasons for your choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...