Tuesday, 25 June 2013

My camp reflection

Reflection for Camp


My goal for camp was not to get to home sick


I achieved this because I was fine and did not get home sick.


Something I was pleased with was having warm showers
because I hate cold showers!
I really enjoyed learning the different stuff about room 16
because everyone was really different like Liam, talking about salami, Marcus being the loudest in the animal game!


Something I found hard was caving with the big spiders really close to me
Something that made me think was kayaking
because I was trying to get faster but I could not get faster
· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:


Favourite Things
Reason Why
1. Kayaking
I was quick because I had done it before although it still was hard.
2. Bedtime stories
I loved them because they were nice and a little bit scary but not really.
3. Mobilo
Building strong cars and having battles with my friends.
4. Kiwi
 getting to touch a kiwi for the first time ever!
5. Making the club with Liam, Ollie and Cam
I enjoyed making the club because its lasted all the way till now and it's going to last.




8 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic bit of writing Ben, I love reading your antics from camp, as it sounded like you had so much fun, and I am so glad you didn't get homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ben!
    Your reflection is great.
    I like how you have written mobilo in you favorite things!
    Awesome Job, Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ben!
    What an awesome reflection Ben,
    I liked the stories because they were scary and awesome to listen to.
    Great job Ben. I touched the kiwi for the first time too!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work Ben, I think you were so warm in the showers, but am I in the club?
    The photo's seemed that the kiwi encounter was your favorite thing.
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Ben awesome refection I like your choose of photos.What was your favorite thing at camp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent reflection, Ben.

    I'm stoked you put bedtime stories at number two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...